Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Health and Nutrition Menu Administrator
The CBORD Group, Inc., Ithaca New York
CBORD and Horizon are the world’s leading providers of integrated technology solutions powering housing, access, foodservice, nutrition, eCommerce, and card systems for K-12 and higher education, acute care, senior living, and business campuses. Our success and growth is directly attributed to our DREAMteam. Our culture is built on integrity, respect for our people, and continuous personal development. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit, where creativity, innovative problem solving, and learning agility drive our day-to-day actions.
DREAMteam (how we refer to all of us)
You’re engaged and self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly driving improvement and innovation. You act as a change agent. You’re a team player contributing to a collaborative and diverse work environment. We question the status quo and so should you. You are accountable and focused and take smart risks. You’re an extension of our talent acquisition team – always scouting top talent to join our team.
The NetIMPAC and eNutrition administrator will be the primary technical person supporting the Healthcare team on most technical tasks related to both NetIMPAC, eNutrition and their supporting integrations. The position will also be responsible for all NetIMPAC user administration, as well as providing ongoing technical consulting services and support in its consumption of future CBORD products and features.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
NetIMPAC & eNutrition System Maintenance
- Annual upgrade Services: manage and execute CBORD product upgrade projects from initiation through validation
- Coordinate database and system maintenance procedures during and after business hours. Patch fixes, enhancements etc.
- Develop and analyze system and database logs to identify and resolve potential or existing issues
- Create and maintain documentation regarding system configurations
- Work with 2nd Watch on Alert monitoring
NetIMPAC & eNutrition Integration Monitoring
- Monitor and ensure all integrations are functioning as designed
- Vendor item and price integration
- Order transmission channels
- Electronic Medical Records
- Electronic Medical Records
- Nutrition API for eNutrition and NetIMPAC
- Nutrition API for GDSN – eNutrition
- Vendor item integration
- Work with teams to develop and analyze system and server and application logs to identify and resolve potential or existing integration issues.
User Administrator Responsibilities NetIMPAC
- Maintain and ensure IMPACweb user and sales portal is functioning as designed.
- Work with CBORD webmaster to apply any changes to IMPACweb page.
- Receive NetIMPAC subscription orders through IMPACweb
- Create and maintain user accounts in IMPACweb
- Create and maintain user accounts in NetIMPAC
- Create and maintain user accounts IMPAC
- Publish menus in NetIMPAC and assign publication traits.
- IMPACweb Named User activation and renewal tracking reports
- Monthly user tracking metrics
- Work closely with Director of Business Development on project management related to system upgrades and testing, for IMPAC, NetIMPAC and eNutrition.
IMPAC to NetIMPAC Administrator Responsibilities
- Ensure processes run nightly and deliver appropriate files.
- Actively participate in all technical calls related to NetIMPAC and eNutrition
- Actively participate in weekly NetIMPAC calls with Healthcare team.
- Document identified issues and collaborate system personnel to define priority and resolution path.
- Assist the CBORD Managed Services, Product Management and Development teams in evaluating, testing and implementing new technologies
- Maintain process documentation
- Maintain environment documentation
- Assist onsite resources to drive best practices and feature adoption
- Regularly liaise with Stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects
- Design and deliver services to improve customer success
Why be a part of the DREAMteam
- Eligible team members have access to a robust health insurance plan on their first day of employment
- To encourage, motivate and challenge team members to take an active interest in their health and well-being, the Company provides a Wellness Benefit of $200 for the calendar year
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
Eligible team members are granted with the following paid time off annually:
- Vacation: 15 vacation days; pro-rated during the first year
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays each year
- Sick Time: 5 sick days; pro-rated during the first year
- Personal days: 3 personal days; pro-rated during the first year
Plan for the Future
- Employer paid Life Insurance / AD&D / Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance / Term Life Insurance / AD&D
- Access to FSA Plans & Commuter Benefit Plans
- 401(k) Savings Plan where the Company matches team member contributions $0.50 for every dollar saved up to 8% of pay
- Access to the Roper Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Make an Impact
- DREAMcares (The Company’s outreach initiative to support our extended community)
Eligible employees will have access to 3 paid days off annually to serve at a qualified and approved organization