Jobs related to "Registered Nurse ( RN ) FT"
Registered Nurse ( RN ) FT
Sovereign Healthcare of Boynton Beach, L, Boynton Beach Florida
Come Join Us at Boynton Beach! FT RN
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center is currently looking for qualified Registered Nurse to fill an opening with a company located in 9600 Lawrence Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33436. Interested candidates should hold a valid state licensure as a RN and current CPR certification.
What we Offer
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- A great potential to grow with the company
- Fast paced, exciting environment
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
Supervises LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses, certified nursing assistants
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of such information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
HRC Stephanie Marrero at (561) 740-4100
To apply, please email: [email protected]
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered Nurse