Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Nutrition Aide
Lanier Rehabilitation Center LLC, Jacksonville Florida
Come and join the Lanier Rehab Family! Full time and Part time Food and Nutrition Aide positions available.
12740 Lanier Rd Jacksonville, FL 32226
What we offer
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- A great potential to grow with the company
- Fast paced, exciting environment
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Assists the Food and Nutrition Manager and Cook in the preparation and service of food to residents / patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in assembly of meal trays utilizing the planned menus of physicians’ diet orders.
• Delivers meals and nourishments to designated facility locations.
• Assists in the preparation of food items, as directed.
• Handles, stores and disposes of raw and prepared food items in accordance with company and facility procedures and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Date and Label Food items to assure compliance with Policy and Procedures.
• Completes ware washing and trash disposal.
• Maintains food service equipment and work spaces in a clean and safe condition at all times per facility policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in institutional kitchen environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift or move items of up to 50 pounds. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Agrees to safeguard the privacy of residents' protected health information from improper use and disclosure according to state and federal law.
To apply, please email: [email protected]
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization