Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Shed Manager - Full time
PROMONTORY CLUB MASTER, Park City Utah
Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Shed Manager – Full time.
The Shed is a casual and family-friendly activity center, designed to bring families together for fun filled activities. The Shed offers relaxation by the fireplace, arcade games, an arts and crafts studio and a 50-seat movie theater used for movie screenings and special sporting events. Enjoy a game of basketball in the indoor basketball arena or a game of bowling while you enjoy delicious appetizers, burgers and pizzas. The Shed is truly a one of a kind family gathering place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest sanitation standards and cleanliness standards are met throughout the building, outside of building and Mercantile General Store located within building.
- Conduct daily walk through of outlet to check condition of all games, televisions, theater components, bowling lanes, billiard tables, furniture, etc. Notify department head of any equipment needing service or repairs.
- Training of service staff to present a professional image.
- Scheduling of staff for maximum efficiency meeting both service and financial standards.
- Expected to work an active shift daily, lending support to all other staff.
- Expected to work weekends, nights and holidays unless otherwise excused.
- Maintain oversight of F&B product purchasing to include items sold in attached Mercantile General store.
- Consistently strive for the highest quality in delivery and product.
- Meet budgeted expectations by month and for the year.
- Maintain security of inventories and ensure proper levels are maintained to minimize waste and minimize tying up working capital.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of financial results including food cost, labor, and miscellaneous serving supplies. Balance budget requirements with excellent product and service.
- Suggest and assist in purchase of equipment utilizing the three-bid system.
- Meet with Director of F&B on concerns and future projects. Contribute to the design of all future Food & Beverage outlet construction.
- Final review of all inventories and transfers prior to submission to accounting.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and monthly/yearly budget analysis with Director of Operations.
- Meet with members as necessary to plan upcoming events.
- Billing of functions and distribution to be done in a timely fashion.
- Provide input in the planning of annual special events.
- May be required to produce cost analysis of events for billing and budgeting purposes.
- Work with Culinary staff to prepare a recap of functions to remain on file.
- Must attend weekly Food & Beverage and Operations meetings.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain files of Safety Data Sheets and follow safe work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.