Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Fine Dining Busser - Part time
PROMONTORY CLUB MASTER, Park City Utah
Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Fine Dining Busser – Part time.
Bussers have the opportunity to rotate between the Peak; an Asian influence restaurant where seafood is the star and the Hearth Grill where an 800 bottle wine wall welcomes Promontory Members to the warm, inviting atmosphere of a fine dining steakhouse. We also deliver exceptional service through several events planned for Members and their guests throughout the year.
Our bussers meet the member's food and beverage needs in a friendly and professional manner that is consistent with the highest standards of Promontory Club restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet the Members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help perform water, coffee and tea service.
- Clear tables of all plates, glasses and flatware in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the Member's table, as well as that of the entire restaurant area (including floors, windows and countertops) both during and after the meal.
- Re-set tables in a timely manner.
- Completion of assigned opening and closing side work.
- Work independently and collaboratively, be punctual and well groomed. Uniforms are provided.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned or as required to ensure that the Members have a positive and above satisfactory dining experience.