Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Fine Dining Host / Hostess - Part time
PROMONTORY CLUB MASTER, Park City Utah
Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Fine Dining Host / Hostess – Part time.
The main functions of the Host / Hostess are to meet the Member’s needs in a friendly and professional manner that is consistent with the highest standards of Promontory Club restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet the Members in a friendly and professional manner, open the front door as they arrive, offer to check their coats upon arrival.
- Organize seating chart and table assignments.
- Answer phone within 3 rings using a script; always check voicemails upon arrival.
- Escort Members to their tables, pulling their chairs and opening their napkins; handout menus, cocktail, beer and wine lists; ask them their water preference and communicate their responses to the appropriate Server.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the Host / Hostess stand.
- Acknowledge departing Member’s and thank them for their visit and wish them a great night.
- Work independently and collaboratively, be punctual and well groomed. Uniforms are provided.
- Ensure menu holders are clean; menus are clean and updated.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned or as required to ensure the guest has a positive and satisfactory dining experience, complete assigned side work prior to starting or ending a shift.