Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Fine Dining Server - Part time
PROMONTORY CLUB MASTER, Park City Utah
Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Fine Dining Server – Part time.
Servers have the opportunity to rotate between The Peak, an Asian influence restaurant where seafood is the star and served in a relaxed sophisticated interior with majestic mountain views; or the Hearth Grill, a relaxed Fine Dining Steakhouse offering an elevated beef and seafood menu.
Our Fine Dining servers meet the member’s food and beverage needs in a friendly and professional manner that is consistent with the highest standards of Promontory Club fine dining restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always have a positive attitude, and be a team-oriented person.
- Greet the Member(s) in a friendly and professional manner developing relationships and familiarities with our members.
- Making both the Hearth and the Peak feel like our members “home away from home.”
- Knowledge of modern food trends, wines and spirits.
- Familiar with the Fine Dining Steps of Service.
- Solicit the Member's food and beverage order, make suggestions and explain choices as needed; communicate special requests, dietary and allergic conditions to the kitchen staff.
- Deliver prepared food and beverages to the guest's table, ensuring satisfaction with quality of the meal; follow-up with guests concerning served menu items and any other food issues.
- Prepare and present the check, performing necessary cashier service to process the payment.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of guest's table.
- Help to maintain a very clean and professional looking dining floor at all times.
- Complete opening and closing side work in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned or as required to ensure the guest has a positive and satisfactory dining experience.