Jobs related to "Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer"
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Hired, Moss Landing California
Join Hired and find your dream job as a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you.
Companies on Hired apply to you, not the other way around. You'll receive salary and compensation details upfront - before the interview - and be able to choose from a variety of industries you're interested in, to find a job You'll love in less than 2 weeks.
Senior Full-Stack Engineers continue to be one of the most exciting and in-demand developer jobs available. Sr. Full-Stack Engineers combine the work traditionally done by Backend and front-end Engineers to code a website or application on the server and the client-facing side. It is a role that fuses both creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as creates the logic, database interactions and server configuration on the application's backend.
In addition to programming the various features of client-side and user-side applications, Senior Full-Stack Engineers are expected to upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role of a Senior Full-Stack Engineer will likely transform to suit these changes.Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and necessary features are included in your work.
- Designing tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
- Full-Stack Engineer who can adapt and help us stay on top of expanding technologies and engineering trends.
- 4+ Years Experience
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control system
- Good communication skills
- Thriving as a member of a team
- Understanding the needed technology for web development
- Keeping business needs in mind
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn