A successful real estate development company is looking for a Commercial Property Manager for their team. Unique opportunity to join a true team driven culture where enthusiasm and collaboration are valued.
Location: Central Houston
- Responsible for full property management, financial analysis, operational reporting, maintenance, rental collection and budgets for a portfolio of retail shopping centers.
- Administration of all property operations, including financial performance and reporting, temporary leasing, retail and office management, special events, assisting with rental collections, and budget income and expense management
- Develop and sustains strong relationships with tenants, vendors and other key partners and perform other duties as assigned or as required.
- 5-7 years of retail property management experience require
- High sense of urgency and ability to work proactively and independently. Adapts well to change and demonstrates ability to develop and implement process/system improvements
- Strong background in real estate and commercial and retail analysis
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and professionalism under pressure
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of your application.