PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Valencia California
The Customer Service Specialist is the focal point between company and assigned customers for processing customer orders on all routine business activities.
- Purchase order entry and order acknowledgment. Coordinate and administer customer schedule change requests.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity and adhere to department turnaround times.
- Provide post sale order status, customer and application support through completion of contract. Communicate with customers daily via telephone, email and fax correspondence.
- Administer customer requirements via customer web portals as needed.
- Prepare and submit price quotes and negotiate price and delivery schedule for legacy products.
- Support Sales and Marketing forecasting and sales analysis activities.
- Mitigate customer complaints concerning billing disputes and services rendered.
- Liaison between company finance and customer to provide research and support of credits and invoice re-bills.
- Interface organizationally with all supportive departments as needed to support customer needs.
- Build rapport and promote communication across internal supply chain and drive for issue resolution.
- Promote department objectives and office lean principles.
Safety is a core value to our client. Our clients employees understand and follow all company safety policies and procedures, participate in workplace inspections, safety training, and in the development of job safety analyses.
- The ideal candidate will have AS/AA degree or equivalent with at 5 years of customer service experience.
- Business or Technical School (AA Desired) or Equivalent.
- Experience in the aerospace industry or related is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the flexibility to do whatever it takes to care for our customers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to prepare spreadsheets, graphs, presentations and reports.