Jobs related to "Senior Estimator - Low Voltage - Direct Hire"
Senior Estimator - Low Voltage - Direct Hire
RemX, Boulder Colorado
This RemX client is a premier low voltage technology firm. Their continued success and growth has created an opportunity for a Senior Estimator in the Denver area.
As Senior Estimator you will be joining a select team of engineers that works with sales and field operations to organize and assemble estimates and proposals to define and price various scopes of low voltage systems projects.
This is a strategic, high-visibility role with strong career advancement potential, offering highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Efficiently and comprehensively analyze bid opportunity documents including but not limited to: Invitations to Bid, Architect Supplemental Instruction (ASI’s), Request for Information (RFI’s), Request for Pricing (RFP’s), and Change Order Directives (COD’s).
- Provide oversight to Junior Estimator in producing an accurate estimate and proposal detailing the scope of work.
- Work with sales to refine and revise proposal until proposal docs meet their needs.
- 3+ years low voltage estimating experience
- Proficiency in comprehending published bid documentation, e.g. Blueprints, Specifications, Narratives, Project Manuals, Supplemental Instructions.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, or ability to learn it quickly.
- Strong organizational skills to produce archived documents for the entire life cycle of a project.