Jobs related to "DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING ENGINEER - RF SYSTEMS"
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING ENGINEER - RF SYSTEMS
PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Tempe Arizona
This job is no longer available.
As a Digital Signal Processing Engineer, you will propose concepts to solve customer problems. You will architect the system along with our customers by leveraging technology assets across Company and our partners. The products and systems you will be defining are in Radar, SIGINT, and communication applications. You will develop the waveforms and algorithms necessary to solve a wide range of communication or radar problems. You will build system solutions from your algorithms by transitioning them from simulations to instantiations on DSP/FPGA platforms. You will work with interdisciplinary teams including Business Development, Systems, Software, RF circuits, hardware engineers, and others. Sound interesting? Keep reading...
- 5+ years of signal processing experience
- Experience with the architectural definition, design, and integration of communication and/or radar systems
- Proven ability to develop, define, and implement signal processing solutions in communication and/or radar systems
- Background in random processes, communication theory, and spectral analysis
- Experience in interfacing with customers
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written. Must be comfortable developing and presenting briefings.
- Ability to perform systems level analysis
- Ability to derive module/box requirements from system level requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance with SSBI/SCI
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- 8+ years of signal processing experience
- Ability to write proposals
- Master' s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Active Top Secret clearance with SSBI/SCI (or held a TS SSBI/SCI clearance within the last 2 years)
- Space flight hardware design experience
- Experience writing discrete-time simulations in Matlab, C/C++, or Python
- AESA/phased array, Radar, SIGINT, or EW experience
- Some detail design or hands on hardware test experience is beneficial
Years of Experience: