A leading farm equipment manufacturer is now seeking an experienced Product Manager. This position is responsible for product marketing, pricing, product planning and development. This includes managing the product throughout the entire life cycle, prioritizing customer and product requirements, and working closely with engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
In this role you will have an impact in the following ways:
- You will own the entire product line, assist management in developing the marketing plan, managing product positioning and promotion that will meet company plan/budget.
- You will act as a voice of the customer by communicating with customers and dealers to learn about their needs, wants and market trends.
- You will identify opportunities for product improvements as well as new product development initiatives. You will collaborate with engineering and manufacturing to bring new products to market.
- You will be the bridge for product launch support including product bulletins, price pages, website support, marketing campaigns, programming input and suggestions.
- You will recommend product positioning for advertising/website promotional and sales material and ensure the product message is communicated properly.
- You will create and maintain product information within product support materials, including website, price book, product guides and bid specifications, magazine ads, brochures, etc.
- You will provide training to dealers and sales personnel, highlighting features and competitive advantages of new and existing products to increase product knowledge and sales.
- You will attend trade shows, sales meetings, and dealer meetings to promote product line.
The rewards of this position will be many, as you will have an opportunity to join a company where you can make an impact by bringing new products to market. You will be supported by some of the best staff in the industry and some of the most impressive sales and marketing professionals.
This position will provide a base salary in the $100k+ DOE plus bonus incentive. Excellent benefits will be supplied along with retirement, relocation reimbursement and many other benefits too numerous to list. Positions like this rarely come available, so contact Ag 1 Source for confidential consideration today!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Manager job.