Jobs related to "Clinical Research Coordinator"
Clinical Research Coordinator
Care Access Research, Moline Illinois
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced, and innovation-driven Clinical Research Coordinator to help us with coordinating several studies at our site located in Moline, IL. This individual would be responsible for study coordination, including study start-up, patient recruitment, backup support, and other duties as required at the location.
Job duties include:
- Serve as the primary contact to ensure appropriate communications, trial management, and meeting of timelines.
- Coordinating the operational aspects of new and ongoing clinical trial at the site.
- Work under the supervision of the Principle Investigator(s), while exercising excellent clinical judgment in patient monitoring and care.
- Maintain daily contact with the Principle Investigator(s) for recruitment activities, study start up, and general daily communication.
- Responsible for the execution of the protocol and ensuring that all staff working on any given protocol have been properly delegated by the Principal Investigator and adequately trained on the protocol.
- Patient recruitment and pre-screening.
- Maintain and submit IRB communications and regulatory documents.
- Timely communication with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects.
- Prepare other study materials as requested by the Principal Investigator such as informed consent documents, case report forms, enrollment logs and drug/device accountability logs.
- Willingness for some travel is a requirement for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The position requires at least a High School Diploma.
- At least Three years of experience as a CRC is required.
- Ability check and document vitals as well as EKG (ECG).
- Phlebotomy experience is a plus.
- Good management and organizational skills, understanding of medical procedures, exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Command of professional and Business English (written and spoken) is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with incentives
- Paid time off and flexible holidays
- We provide health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and a portion for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass
- 401k retirement plan