Jobs related to "Pediatric Hospitalist"
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network, Bethlehem Pennsylvania
The Pediatric Hospitalist is the attending physician for patients admitted to the inpatient pediatric rehabilitation unit and is responsible for their continuous care. The Hospitalist will plan treatments regimens, including interpreting test results, diagnosing, and concluding the patient stay through discharge planning, as well as periodic outpatient follow-up.
- CONTRIBUTES TO THE FINANCIAL HEALTH OF THE GROUP by covering direct expenses.
- PROVIDES MEDICAL SUPPORT AND/OR LEADERSHIP TO THE PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION UNIT
- PROVIDES LEADERSHIP IN DEVELOPMENT OF GOOD SHEPHERD RELATIONSHIPS IN THE COMMUNITY
- PERFORMS PEDIATRIC PROCEDURES AS NEEDED
- COLLABORATES AND SUPPORTS RESEARCH WHICH ADVANCES THE CARE AND OUTCOMES OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
- ATTENDS CME'S - To support clinical activity.
- PROVIDES EDUCATIONAL SUPERVISION - To any assigned residents or medical students.
- PERFORMS DUTIES that may incur contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials.
- DEMONSTRATES THE SKILLS - In understanding the range of treatment and knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the age of the patients served.
- IMPLEMENTS AND CREATES A QUALITY VISION - To improve the organization and all of those served.
- PERFORMS ALL OTHER TASKS as assigned by Medical Director.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Board Certified Physician required
WORK EXPERIENCE -
- Residency training and clinical experience in the diagnosis and medical management of pediatric patients with a wide variety of medical conditions required
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS -
- Board Certified/Board Qualified Pediatrician required
- Pennsylvania State Medical license required