Jobs related to "Contract Intensive Therapist - Hope Restored - Georgia"
Contract Intensive Therapist - Hope Restored - Georgia
Focus on the Family, Bolingbroke Georgia
We'd like to partner with you!
As a Contract Therapist, you could have a major impact at Focus on the Family's Hope Restored intensives. You would be working alongside an excellent team of therapists and counselors serving couples in crisis.
These intensives offer a personalized, faith-based program for couples at the breaking point, giving them the safe place and expert help they need to get to the root of their issues — all because of the life-building care provided by therapists like you!
Our approach is proven. Since 2003, more than 6,500 couples have found hope for their marriages, and 80% of couples surveyed are still married two years after their Hope Restored experience.
As we grow, we need more qualified counselors to partner with us as contract therapists.
Here are a few of the opportunities and expectations for our Contract Therapists:
- Work with the Focus on the Family team, with over 40 years of ministry, serving people across America and around the world
- Supplement your income by working as an independent contractor in addition to your private practice
- Learn the Hope Restored, Integrative Marital Intensive Therapy model that integrates personal faith and evidence-based therapy, allowing the therapist to customize treatment for the couples they serve
- Work alongside an amazing team of therapists in a co-therapy environment
- The willingness to provide a minimum of 4 days of therapy per month at our location in Rome, GA. There are opportunities to work as many as 12 days per month based on demand for the Hope Restored program and the Independent Contract Therapist’s availability
- Contract therapists must hold a valid GA license in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Clinical Social Work
- Contractors of best fit will have clinical skill and experience working with couples in crisis, and an openness to integration of faith and personal disclosure in therapy
- Alignment with the beliefs and values of Focus on the Family