Jobs related to "Optician"
Pearle Vision Boise, Idaho, Boise Idaho
We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working team player with a positive attitude to join our team. If you love working with customers, providing excellent patient care and helping people look and see their best, you’ve found the right place!
Our mission is to provide the highest level of eye care and we are always striving to achieve an exceptional experience for our patients. This is a very rewarding position especially when you can help a patient find solutions to help them see better. The work environment is positive and fun! We are a team that works together to support and learn from one another. We provide a comprehensive training program with lots of opportunities for growth and development.
Our office is locally owned and operated and has been serving Boise and the Treasure Valley for over 20 years. We look forward to discussing a career opportunity with you.
- Educate patients on their corrective lens options and help them make a choice that fits their vision needs as well as lifestyle preferences
- Provide honest but compassionate feedback about aesthetic choices in frames
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume
- Multi-task, prioritize and manage time with competing priorities
- Strive to achieve exceptional results
- Dispense eyewear accurately and professionally
- Take pride in personal as well as store appearance and show initiative to keep store clean, attractive, and organized
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to help and support fellow team members
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Optical experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills including internet navigation, POS, and various cloud platforms
- Previous retail and customer service experience required
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour DOE