Jobs related to "Field Service and Technical Support – Power, Automation, PLC, Switchgear –"
Field Service and Technical Support – Power, Automation, PLC, Switchgear –
RemX, Washington Dc Area Maryland
Field Service and Technical Support – Power, Automation, PLC, Switchgear – Direct Hire
- Are you looking for a career opportunity in a very critical and stable industry - power distribution?
- Do you have 1+ years of experience in design, installation, testing, and repair of PLC, electronics, automation and controls?
- Have a strong wiring experience with switchgear?
- Would you like to be in the field 50% or more, work on your own or supporting senior Field Service Engineers?
We are working with a national power distribution company that is in search of Field Service/Technical Support Engineer on a direct hire basis, based in the Washington, DC area.
Note: This position pays hourly at $24 - $29/hr based on experience and is a direct hire position
Main job functions:
- Work with Field Service Engineers to locations in the Washington DC area to document locations, installations, and equipment
- Create a knowledge base of issues cause and resolution to support Field Service Engineers to become a technical support resource to assist in abilities to resolve issues
- Once experienced is gained, be assigned projects for engineering, installation, and support
- Travel 50%+ to locations for installation and commissions support
- Experience in troubleshooting, design and installation of PLC control and Servos equipment and systems
- Work with PLC programs to be able to troubleshoot systems down to component level
- 1+ years of experience in PLC, electronics, automation and controls
- Hands on wiring experience for installation, repair and maintenance
- Preferred experience in the design and programming of Allen-Bradley PLC and Servos
- Pass background and drug screen tests