Jobs related to "Sr. Tax Manager - Sole Proprietor"
Sr. Tax Manager - Sole Proprietor
RemX, Orlando Florida
Do you enjoy helping clients understand complex tax issues? Do you want to work for a team that has your back? Then you could be a great fit for our opening! We work with Central Florida’s best CPA firms here in Orlando, FL. Our client is looking hire an experienced Senior Tax Manager to provide excellent service to clients and leadership to tax staff.
As a Senior Tax Manager, you’ll experience unlimited potential to make an impact leading a team, consulting clients and working with firm leaders. This tech savvy firm has strong systems in place, is a paperless environment, and boasts a positive and fun work environment.
- Tax Preparation - Corporate, Partnership and Individual
- Prepare complex U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including consolidated and non consolidated C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Prepare complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns.
- Conduct complex tax research and prepare memorandums
- Domestic and International Tax Planning and Tax advice
- Review and manage staff deliverables including tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, and write-up work
- Assist with business development efforts, including meeting with prospective clients, preparing fee quotes and proposals, and evaluating clients’ needs
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist.
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- CPA designation
- 5+ years of experience in tax accounting
- Bachelor’s in Accounting (required)
- Master’s in Accounting or Taxation (preferred)
- ERP experience (such as UltraTax software)
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
- Strong verbal and written skills in order to effectively communicate with co-workers and medical office personnel.
- Strong organizational skill