Jobs related to "Staff Accountant"
RemX, Winter Park Florida
There are some industries that are growing even during this challenging time. Are you in need of a Staff Accountant job?
Would you like a fiscally strong and growing company as your employer? If you said yes to these questions please keep reading and apply today.
Our real estate client is growing. They’re seeking to hire a Staff Accountant with the aptitude and desire to have a career in accounting. Could it be you?
- Full Cycle Accounting
- Prepare bank and general ledger account reconciliations; identify, research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Assist in the review and analysis of financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Participate in financial audits
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Daily cash management and cash forecasting activities for multiple client accounts
- Prepare accruals/reclasses and month end adjusting entries on a monthly basis
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the client and the candidate is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- 1-4 years of Full Cycle Accounting or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Works with a sense of urgency
- ERP System experience (strongly preferred)
- Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word required)