Jobs related to "Mortgage Loan Closer"
Mortgage Loan Closer
RemX, Mckinney Texas
RemX is seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Closer for one of our great clients in Mckinney, Texas.
This could be a TH or DH position paying $23 - $24 per hour plus bonuses! Our client is looking to hire IMMEDIATELY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain missing information and prepare files.
- Final calculations.
- Prepare and issue the closing disclosure (CD), including initial, final and corrective.
- Review and prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
- Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
- Correspond with title companies, to include coordinating and scheduling closings.
- Balance CD with the title agent.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all parties to obtain loan status information.
- Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Prepare wire breakdown and place wire order.
- Review and update LOS with final data.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of loan closing/funding experience in residential mortgage is preferred.
- Working knowledge of CD’s, FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines, along with title commitments, hazard and flood insurance policies.
- Experience and knowledge of RESPA/TRID laws, disclosure timing and APR rules.
- Detailed knowledge of FHA/VA/USDA loan documents, credit documents and insurance documents.
- Average understanding and proficiency with MS Excel reporting and spreadsheets.
- Strong planning and organization skills, to include strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with minimal supervision.