Jobs related to "Inventory"
ProLogistix, Miami Florida
Prologistix is looking for self-motivated individual to run an inventory for a company manufacturing Motor Bikes parts. Monday- Friday, 8 am -5 pm
Duties included but not limited to;
• Picked items to be put in boxes
• Pack or unpack small Motorcycle and Bikes parts
• Attached packing slips when needed
• Assisted in other departments as needed
• Restocked items when necessary
• Assisted in reorganization of products in warehouse
• Checked picked orders, selected proper box size, packed, and prepared for shipping
• Conducted discontinued product and large order inventory
• Shared in housekeeping chores
• General production in general
General Labor skills requirements include;
- Adaptability, Initiative and high stress tolerance.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadline.
- Must work with Steel Toe Shoes.
- Medical , Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability offered
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay for up to 6 recognized Holidays
- Weekly Pay every Friday