Jobs related to "Forklift Operator - Stand Up"
Forklift Operator - Stand Up
ProLogistix, Lancaster Texas
The Operation Specialist is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.
• Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
• Load, unload, pick, put-away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a Stand up Crown forklift truck or other power equipment
• Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
• Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all Company policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations.
• Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
• Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
• Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning.
• Perform other duties as assigned.