Jobs related to "Quality Control Tech"
Quality Control Tech
ProLogistix, Kansas City Kansas
Quality Control Technician
$18.50 per hour
1st Shift 4:00 am - 3:15 pm
This is a full-time. Hours of work are Monday-Thursday: 4:00 a.m.—3:15 p.m. and Fridays & Saturdays: as needed, subject to business necessity.
Rate of pay for this role is $18.50 per hour. There is plenty of room for upward mobility and increased responsibility.
This position is responsible to assure the highest company quality standards are met and maintained by monitoring product quality on a food production line (REFRIGERATED ENVIRONMENT)
. There is plenty of room for upward mobility and increased responsibility.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, a high attention to detail, bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus, but not essential. Must be able to operate a computer, keyboard and mouse, digital camera, and computer tablet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor specifications of product being run to ensure accuracy
- Perform required checks of CCP to certify its performance
- Perform sensory evaluation of product to ensure quality
- Ensure packaging meets production coding requirements
- Accurate and timely record of data
- Timely communication to the appropriate members of staff when issues arise
- Effective operation of computer, keyboard, and mouse, to include data entry and analysis in Excel
- Effectively communicate with members of staff at all levels in a professional manner
- Actively participate in company safety meetings and be a proponent of employee safety
- Follow all GMPs and all other company quality and food safety programs as they relate to the quality department
Must have the following skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Communication skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Approximately 90% of work is performed in a refrigerated or sub-zero environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires standing for majority of your shift, a significant amount walking, bending, kneeling, feeling, fine dexterity with hands and fingers, and climbing during the entirety of shift. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items up to 40 lbs. occasionally. Vision abilities require close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus with or without corrective lenses. Sense of smell and taste abilities are required.