Jobs related to "Field Service Engineer – Scientific, Medical, Analyzers, Electronics – Dire"
Field Service Engineer – Scientific, Medical, Analyzers, Electronics – Dire
RemX, Northern California Territory California
Field Service Engineer – Scientific, Medical, Analyzers, Electronics – Direct Hire – Northern California Territory
- Would you like to work for an international scientific equipment company that will allow you to work on highly technical equipment?
- Do you have a technical background that includes electronics, HVAC, plumbing and are looking to grow your career and skills?
- Are you able to travel up to 90%, primarily in the territory and potential international at times (passport needed)?
- Would you like to make an excellent hourly pay, OT, full benefits and an auto allowance?
We are working with an international scientific equipment company that is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work in the Northern California Territory (primarily the Bay Area) on a direct hire basis. In this role you will perform maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of technical laboratory equipment.
Note: This position pays $70k - $90k+ depending on overall experience
Note: Some experience with HVAC and plumbing is needed for this position
Main Job Functions
- Perform customer support activities on scientific and laboratory equipment that includes: installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and assist with testing, start-up, and validation
- Supervising and hands-on field installation and testing of equipment
- Give customer technical support via phone, online, or in the field
- Act as single point of contact for customer
- Works independently with minimal technical supervision
- Ability to coordinate or perform the installation of capital equipment
- Skills to assemble complex mechanical assemblies, sometimes large equipment
- Troubleshooting of complex mechanical and refrigeration systems
- Ability to decipher electrical, mechanical, and process flow schematics
- 2+ years of field service experience
- AAS in electrical, mechanical, or mechanic disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Refrigeration (EPA Universal Card) desired
- Basic understanding of electronics and PLC Controls including ladder logic.
- Use of test equipment and hand tools.
- Knowledge of Plumbing, including piping and brazing.
- Able to work 90% in the field at customer facilities