Jobs related to "Chart Splitting"
RemX, Alpharetta Georgia
Operations Chart Splitting Specialist responsibilities include the application of encounter level splitting of charts based on identified procedures and standards to ensure product quality. The specialist ensures all charts that are received are split according to well defined policies using specific procedures and systems. Chart Splitting requires independent decision making along side advance technical skills to utilize the various systems to split the chart in the most appropriate encounter.
- Ability to identify quickly appropriate document types that are acceptable to abstract into an encounter.
- Ability to identify quickly appropriate physicians that acceptable to abstract into an encounter.
- Meet and maintain 95% accuracy rate for splitting charts into encounters.
- Repot trends and patterns and make recommendations for improvements in service delivery.
- Assure the timely, objective and comprehensive investigation of error incidents and response/follow up to those incidents.
- Ability to review the received medical records and eliminate the possibility of HIPAA violation.
MINIMUM JOB Qualifications
Education / Training:
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate degree preferred. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Release of Information or Medical Billing and Coding is required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Language Skills – Must possess strong analytical skills. Excellent oral and written communication; able to present findings to different staff levels.
- Reasoning Ability – Demonstrated ability to analyze difficult situations, problems and data and develop feasible and effective solutions.
- Demonstrates behaviors, actions, and attitude that reflect Change Healthcare’s vision, mission and values.
- Promotes a culture of excellence, working cooperatively with all staff to enhance services and improve operations. Provide creative solutions and development programs as new requirements become necessary.
- Prolonged periods of sitting in front of a computer.