Jobs related to "Warehouse Clerk"
SelectStaffing, American Fork Utah
We are seeking a Warehouse Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for picking and packing orders, restocking bin locations, and keeping your work area clean and organized. The primary job responsibility would be a warehouse associate. Ideally we would like to have you cross train to help in our Customer Service department as well. This would include answering phones, responding to emails and social media posts. Call or Text for immediate consideration.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Picks and packs orders with accuracy.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse Associate Work Experience:
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience is preferred.
Warehouse Associate Skills:
- Able to work as a team to complete tasks quickly.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to lift boxes weighing 50 pounds.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred but we have non-forklift jobs as well)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred) License:
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Schedule: • Monday to Friday
- Typical start time: 8AM
- Typical end time: 5PM
Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused • Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking • Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
• Forklift experience preferred • Computer literacy • Customer service • Packaging • Pallet jack This Company