Full Stack Developer
091 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Co., Bloomfield Connecticut
The Producer team is hiring a Full Stack Developer to work on Producer Digital/Portal project. Works directly with business partners and other IT team members to understand desired system requirements and to deliver effective solutions within the Agile methodology. Participate in all phases of the development and system support life cycle. Primary responsibilities are to provide design solution for portal integrations, enhancement, and automation requests. The ideal candidate is a technologist that brings a fresh perspective and passion to solve complex functional and technical challenges in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Full stack development including triage, design, coding and implementation
- Plan and implement procedures that will maximize operating efficiency for application integration technologies, this includes managing the evolution and maturity in agile delivery, automating and improving development operational processes and engineering (Dev Ops).
- Perform code reviews with scrum teams to approve for Production deployment
- Conduct research to identify new solutions and methods to fulfill diverse and evolving business needs
- Establish/Improve/Maintain Proactive monitoring and management of supported assets assuring performance, availability, security, and capacity
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities
- Maintains a strong and collaborative relationship with delivery partners and business stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile development methodology and concepts
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Software development experience with using Python
- Experience with technologies like SQL, Git, Docker, and Openshift
- Strong knowledge of Data Integration (batch, real-time) and data analysis techniques
- Experience working with databases like Oracle
- Hands on experience in defect triaging and recommending solution
- Ability to perform full stack development including triage, design, coding and implementation
- Ability to effectively translate between business and technical language
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed organization effectively
- Experience working with MongoDB (desirable), or DB2
- Experience working with big data platforms and tools (Hadoop, AWS, Etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- SQL/script writing and Oracle data maneuvering and management
- Experience with Salesforce, or have Salesforce Development certifications
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.