Container Delivery Driver
Waste Connections, Inc., Omaha Nebraska
Container Delivery Driver Employee Type Employee
Requisition Primary Location
Papillion Sanitation, a Waste Connections company, is looking for a safety conscience Container Delivery Driver to join our GROWING team in Omaha, Nebraska.
**This position is eligible for a $4,500 Stay-On Bonus**
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid Class A or B CDL license.
- Must have a minimum of two years truck driving experience.
- Be able to lift up to 65 pounds continuously throughout a 10 hour shift
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)