Residential Trash Truck Driver
Waste Connections, Inc., Altamonte Springs Florida
Residential Trash Truck Driver Employee Type Employee
Requisition Primary Location
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a Residential Driver at our site in Altamonte Springs, FL. The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites.
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Why You Need to Join Us!
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday starting at day shift typically working 10-11 hour days. This position includes weekend work.
To be considered for this position you must have a Class A or B Commercial Drivers License, minimum 1 year of CDL driving experience, a very clean driving record, and excellent customer service skills.
Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com .
If you have any problems filling out the application call Elmer Reyes at 346-280-3539.
- Class A or B Commercial Drivers License.
- 1 or more years of commercial driving experience.
- 1 or more years of Automated Side Load Residential experience, preferred!
- Excellent customer service skills.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).