Waste Connections, Inc., Rocky View Ab
Job TitleParts Clerk
Requisition Primary LocationRocky View, Alberta
Waste Connections of Canada is looking for an experienced Parts Clerk for their Maintenance Facility at their Calgary District.
Location: 285122 Bluegrass Drive, Rocky View, Alberta, T1X 0P5
The Maintenance Clerk provides clerical and administrative support to the maintenance supervisory structure within the maintenance department. This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor on-site and may also from time to time be tasked with projects from the District Maintenance Manager. The job focus is primarily on tracking, reporting and scheduling fleet maintenance activities, as well as purchasing, maintaining and tracking parts and supplies required to operate the maintenance department for both vehicle and container maintenance.
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
- Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner.
- Will ensure the accuracy of parts organization and inventory.
- Inputs fleet information into the computerized fleet management system daily.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a clerical or administrative role that included data input, tracking, reporting and scheduling of fleet maintenance activities including purchasing and maintaining a parts inventory.
- Experience with MS Office and Parts Inventory Management software
- Education and experience specific to truck parts is preferred.
- Basic foundational knowledge in the maintenance procedures and practices of heavy-duty Class 8 trucks preferred.
- MUST have access to reliable transportation, as there is no public transit available.
Waste Connections of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer