Mobile Service Technician
Kenworth Northwest, Inc., Moses Lake Washington
PAPÉ KENWORTH NORTHWEST - YAKIMA, WA - MOSES LAKE, WA REGION
MOBILE SERVICES TECHNICIAN: Position will perform preventative maintenance in accordance with agreements between Papé Kenworth Northwest and the customers. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
- Performing lube quickly and efficiently within industry standard times.
- Performing tune-up and minor repairs on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshoot) potential equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers.
- Preparing required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
Qualified applicant should have 5 plus years’ experience working on all makes and models of trucks. Must be experienced and efficient in electronic trouble shooting, A/C, electrical and major engine repairs. Experience with 2007+ CAT, Cummins and Paccar MX engines, and prior dealership experience is preferred. Looking for a team player that is self-motivated, can follow directions as given, and perform work in a quick and efficient manner. Applicant must have own tools and a driver’s license with a good driving record. Must reside in the Moses Lake, WA area.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)