Entry Shop Technician
Pape' Trucks, Inc, Coburg Oregon
PAPÉ KENWORTH – COBURG, OR
ENTRY SHOP TECHNICIAN: Looking for an entry to mid-level truck technician with 1 – 3 years of experience working on class 6, 7, & 8 trucks. Candidate must have experience in electrical, HVAC, chassis repairs, and have some knowledge of electronic trouble shooting. Candidate must have the willingness to learn, progress, and carry out tasks as assigned. Looking for a team player that is motivated wants to be part of a growing team and works well with others. Applicant must be computer literate and have good communication skills both oral and written. Applicant must have own tools, a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, and the ability to perform heavy lifting at times. Class B CDL or the ability to obtain one preferred.
Position will work 12:30pm – 11:00pm on a 4/10 schedule.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Commercial Driver License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)