Journeyman Truck Technician
Pape' Trucks, Inc, Eugene Oregon
PAPÉ KENWORTH – COBURG, OR
JOURNEYMAN TRUCK TECHNICIAN: Looking for a Journeyman technician with minimum 5 years’ experience working on all makes and models of Medium/Heavy duty class 7 & 8 trucks. Applicant must be experienced and efficient in electronic trouble shooting, HVAC systems, Chassis, electrical and proficient in major engine repairs. Experience with current model Cummins and Paccar engines is a plus. Looking for a team player who wants to be part of growing team and works well with others. Applicant must be computer literate and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Applicant must have own tools. Must have a Class B CDL or ability to obtain one. Prior dealership experience is a plus.
Position will work 12:30 – 11:00 on a 4/10 schedule.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Commercial Driver License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)