Rental Fleet Coordinator
Pape' Material Handling, Inc, Sacramento California
PAPÉ RENTS – SACRAMENTO, CA
RENTAL FLEET COORDINATOR: Papé Rents is seeking a highly-motivated Rental Coordinator to join our growing team. As the primary point of contact for our customers, the Rental Coordinator’s main objective is to provide a top notch customer service experience. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing inbound rental, service and sales by phone and walk in business.
- Providing exceptional customer service and ensure a great rental experience for the customer.
- Processing customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Recording daily activity in detail to ensure timely follow-up on all future customer requests.
- Learning and becoming proficient with our internal business systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, with extensive knowledge of the rental equipment industry. Here at Papé Rents, we strive to focus on finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re a skilled customer service professional within the rental industry, we want to hear from you! This position will be training in the Fife, WA location until the new Poulsbo location opens.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)