The Pape' Group, Inc., Los Angeles California
PAPÉ GROUP, INC. – CALIFORNIA REGION
VoIP / NETWORK ENGINEER: Position will analyze, evaluate and design voice and data services/systems for the organization and its user community. Will perform hands-on installation, troubleshooting, repair and day-to-day changes of LANs/WANs/VoIP systems as needed. Will also turn company and user needs into reality by understanding, analyzing and implementing cabling/fiber systems, voice systems (“PBX”, VoIP, voice mail systems, paging systems) and data networks (LAN, WAN, network and voice switches, wifi, routers, UPS, some video). Will frequently train users and help select/manage phone companies, contractors and hardware providers.
The ideal candidate will have 4 plus years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to read and interpret documents such as building layouts, safety rules, and operating, technical, and maintenance manuals. Must be able to work without direct supervision. Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record and have the flexibility to travel and work overtime as needed.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)