Service Writer / Advisor
Pape' Trucks, Inc, Donald Oregon
PAPÉ KENWORTH – DONALD, OR
SERVICE WRITER / ADVISOR: Duties include greeting customers, check-in of units for repairs, quoting repairs and additional repairs, maintaining contact with customers and salesmen, assisting Shop Foreman in workflow, and maintaining/invoicing of work orders.
Must have knowledge of the functional, technical and mechanical aspects related to maintaining and repairing Heavy Duty Class 8 and Mid-range vehicles. Dealership experience is preferred. In addition, qualified applicant should have excellent written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external customers, basic computer skills with Outlook and Internet, ability to learn new computer systems, and above average customer service skills.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Knowledge of the functional, technical and mechanical aspects related to maintaining and repairing Heavy Duty Class 8 and Mid-range vehicles
- Dealership experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)