Pest Control Technician
Orkin LLC, Murfreesboro Tennessee
Orkin Pest Control is the leader in the pest control industry and as a Pest Control Technician with us you will be provided the opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity.
- Competitive pay with commission opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations
- Meet with customers to explain service and service agreement and have customers fill out and sign appropriate paperwork
- Inspects the customer’s premises to identify insect and pest problems and applies appropriate products according to label directions
- Upon service completion, fill out necessary paperwork including the service ticket, new sales agreement, etc.
- Advise customer of the services provided
- Contact customers to schedule service appointments and respond to any problems
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Achieve assigned service performance objectives
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills
- Route based experience a plus
We're looking for people who enjoy working with customers, are detail oriented and like to solve problems. If you are looking for a fast paced environment with advancement opportunity, please apply today!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations. Orkin Pest Control, a division of Rollins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
- High School/GED or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)