Patient Care Coordinator - GAINESVILLE
www.barneshc.com/careers, Gainesville Florida
Patient Care Coordinator ----- Gainesville, Florida
Would you enjoy being the first point of contact at our office? Have you worked as a Pharmacy Tech or in a Pharmacy setting previously, or even in a busy medical/healthcare setting? Do you have awesome patient service skills? Can you offer direction and answers patient questions on basic care that our office provides?
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) might be the job for you.
The Patient Care Coordinator must:
Have the ability to:
- exhibit compassionate care, kindness, and be able to comprehend a lot of medical information.
- provide clinical information to patient, such as pharmacy, respiratory, infusion or information regarding health and wellness choices for the patient.
- receives, qualify and processes information according to insurance guidelines in a timely, efficient, accurate and courteous manner.
- explain in detail financial information to patients or caregivers.
- investigate and respond to customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, deliveries and complaints.
- build a clear and thorough understanding of the Barnes culture and understand what all of the roles at the location involve.
- multi-task and manage stressful situations at times.