Assistant Chief Engineer
GRAND MERCURE, Dubai Du
- Assistant Chief Engineer
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel.
- Perform daily checks around the hotel.
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel.
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers.
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
- Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Engineering for the health and safety of the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle pressure
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/