Oakland Management Corp, Oro Valley Arizona
Beztak Properties, a national Real Estate Development and Property Management company, wants you to join our family of talented individuals. Our portfolio includes over 20,000 apartments across the nation including multi-family and senior living, as well as over 2,000,000 SF of retail and office space. Our award-winning team members work together to provide an excellent living experience for each resident that chooses to call a Beztak community home.
We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who have a passion for service and commitment to excellence. Our culture is one that is built upon the three E’s: Excellent, Ethical and Effective. We strongly believe in promotion from within. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience limitless career growth potential and advancement. While certain positions require past work experience in a specific role, you don’t have to have any experience in property management to join the Beztak team We will teach you everything you need to know about what we do!
We also offer a generous, competitive comp and benefits package. Check us out at to learn more about who we are.
We are looking to hire a Service Technician to join our team; led by our Service Manager. This position is responsible for ensuring the property, grounds, and equipment are safe, orderly, and visibly appealing. The right person will be self-motivated, provide outstanding customer service, and takes immense pride in their work. The Service Technician must act with a sense of urgency and have an unparalleled passion for service in order to display a commitment of excellence that interprets the Beztak vision and brand.
· Perform various duties such as building repairs, snow removal, or groundskeeping to provide residents with a clean and well-maintained living environment
· Works with a sense of urgency to ensure all service requests are responded to in a timely manner
· Responsible for inventory management and overseeing the cleanliness and orderly manner of the maintenance shop
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· High school diploma or related Vocational Training and/or equivalent work experience
· Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule with paid on call hours
- Previous plumbing, electrical, mechanical, drywall repairs, carpentry, and pool/spa maintenance experience preferred
· HVAC knowledge and EPA certification preferred
· Previous hotel, commercial and/or apartment maintenance experience a plus
· Able to pass pre-employment screening, including drug and background check
Check us out on Glassdoor and learn what our employees have to say about Beztak!