User Support Analyst (FT), Day
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon New Hampshire
A frontline technical support professional who receives, documents, and handles tickets. Responsible for providing information, restoring service, providing specific services and escalating tickets.Responsibilities:
- Provides frontline technical support in person, by telephone, via self-service tickets or other communication venues.
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service by providing customers with information, restoring services, providing specific services as per guidelines, and escalating tickets to higher levels of support.
- Responsible for obtaining pertinent information for ticket creation and providing a customer friendly resolution.
- Becoming proficient with IT service management software and maintains current with functionality.
- Successfully utilizes the ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) system within department guidelines.
- Presents information in small and medium group settings (informal presentations). Communicates the status of open problems or issues to all concerned parties.
- Manages single-person projects as assigned, using proscribed workflows from inception through completion, with minimum supervisor oversight.
- May teach classes in desktop software, specialized applications, and desktop use. Independently plans curriculum and training material. Participates in research and development of new training methodologies. Uses feedback to modify and improve training skills.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field with 1 year of relevant experience or the equivalent in education and experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong customer services skills required.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Ability to pass a typing test at a minimum of 45 WPM.
- CompTIA, HDI and/or Windows Microsoft a plus.