Acct Services Closing Spec
PNC Financial Services Group, Louisville Kentucky
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Account Services Closing Specialist within PNC's Asset Management organization, you will be based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Manages technical and complex fiduciary relationships throughout the termination process and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Proactively identifies and manages risk in terminating fiduciary accounts, involving external and internal counsel as needed and other business units throughout PNC.
- Meets directly with clients and internal and external legal counsel to address and resolve various matters pertaining to the closing process.
- Serves as point person for all internal partners on all matters pertaining to the closing process.
- Actively seeks out and engages in continuing education to support skill-building and development of overall fiduciary knowledge.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Fiduciary Responsibilities – Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.