Loan Credit Workout Analyst Senior
PNC Financial Services Group, Miamisburg Ohio
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Credit Workout Analyst Senior within PNC's Retail Lending organization, you will be based in Miamisburg, OH.
- Reviews the customer's income and expenses for more complex, high-risk customer groups. Determines the legitimacy of the hardship and the workout options available to the customers based on bank/investor guidelines.
- Reviews income, expense and available product options. Focuses on assessing the customer's qualifications in order to facilitate the appropriate action and minimize loss to the bank.
- Reviews bank, investor and regulatory guidelines to ensure the account is serviced according to policy to provide a workout alternative.
- Works with internal business partners as appropriate to gather information and clarify inconsistent, incorrect or missing information.
- Monitors assigned work queues and work flows to ensure goals are met. Uses online systems to accurately document customer account information. Serves as a subject matter resource and mentor for team.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Conflict Management – Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.Credit Analysis and Verification – Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and practices for determining the credit-worthiness of an applicant.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.Knowledge Of Product Line – Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Regulatory Environment - Financial Services – Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.