Solutions Center Manager (MLO)
PNC Financial Services Group, Overland Park Kansas
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Solution Center Manager within PNC's Retail National Expansion organization, you will be based in Overland Park, KS.
- Generates new consumer opportunities and guides location(s) performance. Leads and coordinates the daily activities of team members engaged in customer and/or prospect management activities. Accountable for the operational soundness of the location and team. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of location team members. Drives revenue and loyalty through client interactions, and builds market share, revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients. Will have direct sales and client responsibilities.
- Ensures location achieves business results through leadership, implementation, and observation of daily activities of team members. Attracts new customers and grows existing customer relationships through development of effective sales strategies. Thoroughly understands PNC capabilities, and educates customers on available financial solutions. Responsible for coaching and managing two or more Solutions Consultants. Will have direct sales and client responsibilities.
- Facilitates effective problem resolution. Conducts oversight of team's activities to ensure successful, appropriate, and timely resolution of issues. Identifies continuous improvement opportunities.
- Motivates and develops team members while monitoring progress against individual goals. Coaches team to effectively provide solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Effectively plans, organizes, directs, analyzes and evaluates staff and processes. Connects strategy to day-to-day activities and updates the team on a regular basis.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
- Selling at non-PNC locations requires: Access to a reliable vehicle transportation for travel to multiple work locations on a daily basis; and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (inclusive of, but not limited to, marketing materials, collateral and/or other promotional items as required).
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework
CompetenciesConflict Management – Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Prospecting. – Knowledge of prospecting principles, processes and skills; ability to identify and engage potential customers in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience. An operations or production environment position typically requires 2 years of previous managerial experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.