Assistant Branch Manager - Springfield, VA/Greenspring Village Retirement
PNC Financial Services Group, Springfield Virginia
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Assistant Branch Manager within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position) at the (branch name) branch.
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Assistant Branch Manager within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Springfield, VA at the Greenspring Village Retirement branch.
- Supports all aspects of branch, including individual and team, performance. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a broad range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
- Manages, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
- Manages the branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Coaches employees to achieve performance and activity expectations. Assists in the performance management process for all employees.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team.Watch this video.
CompetenciesBranch Banking Services – Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.Coaching Others – Knowledge of coaching concepts and methods; ability to encourage, motivate, and guide individuals or teams in learning and improving effectiveness.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Retail Lending – Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.