Brnch & Bus Ctr Mgr (MLO)
PNC Financial Services Group, Asheville North Carolina
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Branch & Business Center Manager within PNC's Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Asheville, NC at the O'Henry branch location.
- Manages and leads priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance including growth activities for outside business development. Executes relationship management activities with new and/or existing consumer and business clients to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Sources and fulfills relationship retention through the entire life cycle. Leads and coaches a high performing team that drives acquisition of growth, mitigates risk, develops and maintains collaborative eco-system partnerships and promotes employee engagement and positive consumer/business experiences.
- Acquires, expands and retains all client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet in accordance with enterprise core values. Responsible for managing and growing Business Banking portfolio under 1MM in sales revenue. Drives business banking results primarily through business development, outside branch calling efforts and community involvement activities. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement. Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships (e.g. community, center of influence etc.) to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients, enhance the client experience and build stronger loyalty.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive and differentiated client experience. Coaches team to confidently engage with customers in technology enabled interactions, providing solutions and advice oriented consultation that improves client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution, making banking easy for customers. Connects all of PNC, delivering a seamless customer experience in an omni channel environment.
- Leads the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through effective onboarding, coaching and development. Makes talent development a priority for all branch team members . Ensures employees achieve performance and activity expectations through effective and ongoing performance management. Models PNC values by cultivating and supporting an inclusive workplace.
- Through discovery conversations both proactive and reactive, identifies and implements client solutions and as appropriate collaborates with internal business partners in a timely manner. Effectively executes on contact management strategy through utilization of available tools and resources including routine outbound phone calls and in person meetings. Regularly meets with internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercises leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate sales practice risk. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
CompetenciesBranch Banking Services – Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Delegation – Ability to empower and motivate associates to take over tasks and responsibilities to accomplish results for which the manager maintains ultimate accountability.Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Prospecting. – Knowledge of prospecting principles, processes and skills; ability to identify and engage potential customers in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.Sales Management – Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience. An operations or production environment position typically requires 2 years of previous managerial experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.