Client Advisor III - WM (MLO)
PNC Financial Services Group, Lansing Michigan
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client Advisor III within PNC's Wealth Management organization, you will be based in Lansing, MI.
- Identifies prospective AMG clients or referral sources by educating about and positioning AMG capabilities. Partners with Retail Region Managers in order to prioritize activities to identify and transition high net worth clients to the associated wealth teams. Develops larger new client opportunities.
- Build awareness in partnership and collaboration with Retail leadership to establish meaningful new business objectives and to engage all members of the branch team in order to achieve objectives. Partners with Regional Managers and Branch Managers in the development and execution of activities to build consistent pipeline of qualified wealth clients.
- Consults with prospective clients on behalf of Relationship Manager(s) to position AMG as the advisor of choice for the delivery of wealth management solutions. Works with management and/or partners to establish and execute the appropriate activities, tactics and strategies to generate, identify and pursue new opportunities and successfully onboard new clients.
- Utilizes branch data and other tools to analyze referrals to ensure qualifications are met prior to introduction. Works to achieve the agreed upon business goal in their assigned region or territory. Manages a large territory ensuring coverage across branches is appropriate. Works with prospective clients through a deep discovery process and articulates Wealth Management value proposition accordingly.
- Maintains timely, accurate and complete sales administration tasks as determined by the business. Drives team member accountability and participation.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesBusiness Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Customer Experience Management. – Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Services Industry – Knowledge of financial services industry trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations and trendsetters; ability to provide specific financial knowledge and experience to help organizational development.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Sales Function – Knowledge of and the ability to conduct daily and strategic activities in an organization's sales function.Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.