PNC Financial Services Group, Columbus Ohio
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) (position title) within PNC's (name of division) organization, you will be based in (city/state location of position).
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Asset Manager within PNC's Real Estate Investment organization, you will be based in Columbus, OH or Dallas, TX
- Oversees portfolios and/or customer request of low to medium complexity and may provide analytical support.
- Reviews and processes customer requests related to the servicing of assets, monitors watch list assets, and may transfer assets to special servicing area. Prepares and presents cases and approval memoranda for approval as designated. Reserve administration.
- May perform or coordinate inspections and complete reports.
- Reviews financial statements related to the asset, market and economic data to determine the economic impact and/or compliance impact for the operation of the assets. Interprets loan documents and servicing agreements. May perform risk ratings, create investor reports and escalate issues accordingly, and manage credit risk and compliance documentation.
- May engage in frequent verbal and written communication with internal and external parties which may include, customers and their representatives, outside counsel, agencies, special servicers, and investors.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesData Gathering and Reporting – Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Statement Analysis – Knowledge of tools, techniques, and practices, and ability to analyze and determine the credit-worthiness of a business enterprise through its financial statements.Investment Reporting – Knowledge of and ability to use methods, processes, and tools for creating and maintaining accurate and thorough investment reports.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Market Risk – Knowledge of processes, tools, and techniques used for analyzing market risk; ability to assess and manage investment exposures to market risk.Negotiating – Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Regulatory Environment - Financial Services – Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.