Network Administrator (Secret) - Aurora, CO
General Dynamics Information Technology, Aurora Colorado
Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret
Suitability:No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family:Systems Administration
Network Administrator - NaaS
Based at Buckley AFB Aurora Colorado
Secret Clearance is required (ability to attain Top Secret required)
Person chosen for this role shall be responsible for the analysis administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyze, administer and maintain voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manage the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintain network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures.
4. Evaluate hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participate in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participate in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interface with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
9. Provide advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
11. Maintain current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
12. Participate in special projects as required.
- BA/BS, 2 years related experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of the General Dynamics TACLANE line of Network Encryptors (INE).
- Knowledge of procedures to load various cryptographic equipment including: TACLANE, FASTLANE, vIPER, STE, KIV-7, and KG-84.
- Knowledge of COMSEC electronic key management systems and local site key management policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Experience with AF Communications Data Networks-to include management and maintenance of NIPR and SIPR networks .Security+ CE (or equivalent IAT level II compliant certification)
- CCNA and/or equivalent level certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Travel Required:Less than 10%
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA CO Aurora
Additional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.